6.03.2008

School could be better right now...

Okay so I am not one to really talk shit on others, just something that I think is crappy that needs to be disgust. I have 2 classes right now in school, an assessment course which is pretty cool. The other course would be great if it were taught just a little bit more coordinated. It's all very important statements and information about diseases and cancer but if they don't really know the answers how would I. They teach very unsure of what they are teaching. I am just glad this class is almost over because it will be a miracle who ever passes it. It has been a big mess this class. I feel sorry for the students who have near failing grades because who knows whats around the corner in this class. One more month to go, and then maybe I will be back to being able to do things not having to do with school. I haven't really talked to anyone in awhile because everyone wants to go out and I don't. I have a few priorities on my list right now, I am going to pass this shit even if it kills me. Failure is never an option for me, I always do good. It just depends if my heart is in it.

No comments: