11.19.2008

Back at it...

Okay, so I had my first mental health clinical. LOL... Loved it. I cannot see any possibility of having a dull day there. Patient had schizo affective disorder, antisocial personality disorder. Had a great day actually, I am a little disappointed now that my employer has been paying for my schooling. I owe them 2 years on my cardiac floor, I have mixed feelings about this. I do know it will benefit me in the long run to get out there right after school. I would of liked to get right into mental health but hey... My nutrition class sucks, chaotic is an understatement. But I am doing fine, I have a mid 80's average right now. =) Anyway, I have off tomorrow and I am wide awake. I have about a month to go for this semester. I have been back at it, back to having my head in the books. Sometimes I truelly wonder if I have ADHD, long sessions of concentration are very hard to come by these days. I also have been working some extra hours. I am pooped. I need a break. We finally booked our cruise for October 2009. lol, I can't even tell you the last vacation I went on, always on the grind doing something. OOh, check the pics.



They are in 1st and kindergarten. Both of them are way too smart for their ages. They are learning Spanish, they are so funny. Everything they see, "Aunt Stef, what do you call parakeet in Spanish, what do you call bunk beds in Spanish." I need to learn Spanish. I can't wait to graduate, I can finally spend more time and money on them. I will be putting them into karate classes, teaches you much more than simply karate. Did wonders for me. So enough for tonight

No comments: