To my troubled heart I left behind so long ago
I tried to have you, hold you, keep you
We sat and talked in the moonlight, in the hail
I remember those days in the red camaro
Oh, that red camaro. That was so you.
Strong, assertive, willed, powerful
If I had what I have now you would not have ran
stop, press rewind. That would be so sweet.
Dude, you meant everything to me.
You were my knight(ess) in the red camaro.
I would have gone anywhere with you
All I needed was some guts, some courage
That is not my problem anymore,
you are not here anymore. in front of me.
When I was unsure, I had you
When I wanted you, you didn't need me
I would call just to hear your voice
We would watch movies till 2 A.M.
for that brief time, it all stood still
the stare, the smile, the denial
the blushing that consumed your face
I cannot say anything right anymore.
My time, our time I feel has past
Why do our lives follow different paths.
I wish I could just tell you
I am so very happy I met you
It's hard to think something so right,
could be one of the hardest things to get.
You will forever, ever be in my heart
I know I will never forget Angelica Park.
3.16.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment