I never knew that passion, could be as intense as this.
The longing for your gentle caress, the enticement of your kiss.
As I walk past where you're sitting, my body seems on fire,
I long to extend my fingertips as I tremble with desire.
I smell the air that surrounds you, every hair stands up on end,
like an addict waiting for a fix, or that need for the latest trend.
My breath grows deep and heavy, my pulse intensified,
and I feel everyone can hear my heart as I draw up by you're side.
My brain and heart are racing, yet everyone else is slow,
you turn your head and raise those eyes - How can you not know?
A moment as if the world has stopped, just the two of us exist,
a mutual feeling of forbidden desire, how can either resist?
Yet another day, another dream - we both know this is wrong,
so i struggle to pull away my gaze, and stifle my passionate song.
We long to be in each others arms, face to face and skin to skin,
but we have to wait, this cannot be - until we've left the situation were in.
4.04.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Ouch girl you make me horny. I will say you write really well. You ever write anything like this about me? lol I hope all is going well for you. I am sure you are doing well in school, keep it up because I want you as my nurse some day. =/ I miss seeing your face. I hope we can get together soon unless you are toooo busy for me. take care.
Post a Comment